Nov 12, 2010

Twin Windmill Baby Quilts



Here are the twin Windmill Baby Quilts I just finished. This color combination is a bit different from what I am usually happy to do and I feel a little ackward: are they 'over-coordinated'? Most prints came from the US and include some lovely and high quality Amy Butler designs. 
Winter has been mild here in Porto so far but nevertheless taking decent pictures is becoming more difficult because of the fading light. I usually use the corner of our kitchen with the best northern light but I fear it will not work for a lot longer...

4 comments:

  1. They are lovely and I like the color combination...very updated and mod. Any new mother will be thrilled with them! Gone are the days of pastels for babies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful. The white and turquoise make them so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are gorgeous and your points are sensational. Is there a tip to such accuracy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable - love the colours!

    ReplyDelete