Dec 17, 2010

Decorative pillows


 



The second edition of the Craft Fair I attended two weeks ago starts tomorrow, at the same location. I will showing quilts (of course!) but also smaller and much more affordable pieces of patchwork. It was the first time I actually ventured making small pieces and I really enjoyed the process. It is like having a tiny canvas to work on, I do recommend you try it and I'm looking forward to sew small again soon. In fact, I have already started to dream about miniature pieces but this project will have to wait until the days are longer: winter and I don't combine, I even have the sensation that I can't see the colors properly after 3 pm.
These decorative pillows are my first clumsy attemp, please be kind!

6 comments:

  1. Gosto das aplicações em crochet !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love those! I love doilies - my grandmother made 100s of them and I inherited some of them. This would be a great project to showcase one of them instead of having them in storage. Very cute pillows, Dr. Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei seu blog e passo a segui-la.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O seu trabalho é fantástico e o blog idem, pena que escreva em inglês

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I found you from DaWanda where I have a shop, too! You make beautiful quilts and pillows! I picked Marimekko's Unikko fabric!
    Wishes from Greece!
    Teje

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of thanks for all of the efforts on this site. Gloria really loves setting aside time for investigation and it is simple to grasp why. Most people notice all of the powerful medium you convey practical tactics via your web site and as well as attract contribution from website visitors about this content and our simple princess has been studying so much. Have fun with the remaining portion of the new year. You are always performing a wonderful job.

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete